Features and Benefits:
- 5.5 amp motor, 0 to 850 rpm, trigger speed control with reversing
- Heavy duty industrial chuck
- 8' 3-wire QIK-LOK cord with easy detachment for storage and service
- Exclusive brush cartridge system changes brushes in less than one minute
- Includes side handle and chuck key with holder
This heavy duty Magnum® drill is built for industrial/construction applications. It features raw power with a Milwaukee built 5.5 amp motor, 0-850 rpm trigger speed control, reversing, and a QUIK-LOK® cord that can be quickly removed from the drill for storage or service replacement. Another exclusive feature is the brush cartridge system, with a set of spare brushes, that allows you to change brushes in less than one minute. Use this tool with a variety of accessories to drill into wood, metal, plastics and composites.