Features and Benefits:
- 300 ft./lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- AC/DC rocker switch for quick selection of forward and reverse
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 1800 RPM and 2600 IPM (no load)
- Lightweight at 6 lbs., with balanced feel and cushioned grip
- Pin detent system to securely retain sockets and adapters
Delivering 300 ft. lbs. of torque and weighing only 6 pounds, this tool has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1800 RPM (no load). This model features a pin-detent system to securely retain sockets or adapters and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.