features and benefits:
- performance – compact tool design and 100 ft-lb of torque makes even challenging jobs easier
- durability – housing resists wear, impact and chemical damage, while three-point pads add stability while protecting work surfaces
- comfort – lightweight design and small handles helps minimize fatigue, making tools more ergo-nomic and comfortable to hold
- variable-speed switch with electronic brake pro-vides maximum control of the tool
- bare tool only - 1/4" square drive impact wrench - 12v
when a hard-to-remove fastener is also hard to reach, technicians will reach for an inger-soll rand iqv12 series™ impactool™.The w1120 has a small, ergonomically designed handle for operator comfort and delivers 100 ft-lb of reverse torque.That power comes in a compact design that goes more places to do the job, do it fast, do it every time.